Monday, September 1, 2008

yippee and darn

Yippee school starts tomorrow. And darn, school starts tomorrow. Somewhat bittersweet. I am happy for the quiet focus I will now return to, but I am sad that summer is over and that our sweet sunshine will turn to liquid love. Drats. On the bright side I will bake more, and make more art. Locked in my studio at night. I started working on my lovely cupcakes again and am oh so excited to be back at it. Had to get through the wistful freewheeling summery days of the last few weeks. But alas, I am jonesing for some serious art time and need to get back to it. 

1 comment:

Della Rae said...

Call me when you start baking more. I want an assortment of cupcakes with coffee (decaf) the way Leslie makes it.

Seriously, your blogs are great! I've posted your blog on my blog. Hey were bloggin! Okay, I'm being corny. I need to go to bed. Nite. DellaB