Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Getting back on the horse

I have been busy. Which is a good thing as a freelancer. But...the downside is I haven't been promoting my licensing. That means no new deals.

I need to get back on the horse.

Today I finished a new piece and on Thursday I meet with a friend who is a genius marketing gal. I am hoping to rope her into the licensing scheme and see if together we can launch a new and improved 'design house'. I think that putting two people together may be more successful than one person (with a family) juggling freelance and licensing. Let's face it, it is hard enough being mom, then putting on the self-employed hat to scrounge up consistent work to pay bills, then work on promoting licensing art.

No more tomorrow. Today. I hereby promise to the universe that I will get my butt back in gear and keep pushing through on licensing my art. Even if I am busy with paying work....

No comments: